Monday, August 25, 2014

The next Problem


This is not where I'll be staying.  As a matter of fact, I have no idea where I'll be staying.  I've been looking since the beginning of August.  At first I was looking for a two bedroom me and my friend Steve were going to move out, me on September 3rd and then he was going to join me in October once he got laid off from his job.  I'd get us a two bedroom he'd throw in on deposit etc.  Not long ago his boss made mention of keeping him on until November.  So Steve is out, at least for now I don't know what his future holds.



So now I'm looking for a completely different type of place than I originally expected.  Be it a couch, a 3 month lease or something more long term.  A one bedroom by myself is out of the question I'd like to find some people to stay with.  Everyone I know is either too comfortable (they have no need to look for a new place)or too packed (they already have so many people they can't take anyone else).

Now I'm sure eventually I'll find a place to stay my huge concern is the period when I first get there, where do I go, I really don't want to pay for a temporary place 2-3 weeks, that's money I could be using when I do find a place right?

I'm half tempted to live out of my car if I can't find something.

Not exactly spacious.  But thankfully mine is fabric.

I really just haven't got a clue,  I know it's not common to move out without some place to stay even if not just temporarily, but everyone I can think of is full up.  I suppose I should stop writing and jump back on Padmapper or one of the various other networks I've been using.

As Always Like Click Share.


No comments:

Post a Comment