Thursday, August 7, 2014

Satan #tbt

So in High School I'd like to say that I was a bit of an oddity.  I fit into several different groups, I wasn't really the most popular in any but I could transition easily from one to another, something that you didn't really see all that often.

This story doesn't really involve the cliques that we seldom see though it's more about me.  In high school I was a nerd, but I wasn't a braniac.  I was athletic, but not an athlete.  I was well known, but I was not popular.

But I was never quite a loner, an emo, or a goth.

One day in science class after having had a debate on whether or not fire was alive....

My science teacher at the time a rather tall woman in her forties that looked like she'd be more at home in a hippy commune than in academia posed to us a series of...  requirements in order for something to be considered "alive".

It had to consume.  It had to be "intelligent" (an example was a plant bending to get light).  It had to reproduce.

So when she posed is fire alive I went in for the kill in my opinion it has all the elements required.

Fire consumes would or dry things (and leaves an after effect).  It will move or jump to other things (example trying to jump from one building to another.) Fire grows therefore reproduces it jumps and splits and so could argue reproduction as I did.

Well this must have upset the teacher as that is when she noticed the Satanic Tshirt that I was wearing.  I proomptly went to the principals office where the 1 Principal and 3 Vice Principals were off doing what I can only assume were more important things.  So the Athletic director had to deal with the issue of my satanic shirt.  He took one look,  "what the hell is she smoking today"


As always Like, Click Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment