Monday, August 11, 2014

Day 2 Alternate

So lets assume I opt to go the quicker route heading toward Denver I can get to Goodland, Kansas comfortably in a day and could opt to go a little closer to Denver.

Luckily it's not Tornado season.

This path is pretty straight forward, not only straight forward but there is only two turns the whole way.  Really makes not getting lost pretty easy.  I'm not sure what their would be to do other than stopping for some delicious


Fortunately since the car has gotten a new transmission I've noticed that the MPG is increasing instead of 20/21 MPG I'm getting closer to 25-28 MPG.  This should cut down on Expected costs across the trip.


So I expect gas on this leg to be about $100.

Estimated Gas Cost $180
Estimated Food Cost $40-75
Estimated Hotel Cost $100

Total estimated Cost $225-$255

Miles to go 1425 approx. 2 - 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment