Monday, February 24, 2014

May 14th

My desire for May 14th.  Though I was thinking May the fourth at one point.



It's a pay day so I'll have cash on hand for the trip though I mean if the bank account is empty I'm not going to be dumb and go nowhere.

I can't take my job any longer, I think it'd be a disservice to go find another one for 5 months.

It's right after graduation.

But maybe the most important thing is that life tends to ruin things.  Any number of things can happen in that time.  Car breaks down so you put off leaving and then you have to buy a new car all that money saved to move is wiped out.  You get a girl pregnant well looks like you aren't going anywhere.  Again Life will find a way, to ruin all your plans.

I've been thinking of investing in some stocks seems this is hard to do with a small number of stocks like you can't buy a stock here or there you need a substantial investment which saddens me a bit, their seems to be no safe way to start investing.

In other news Hulk Hogan was on my TV again tonight  guy is like a living hot dog.


Hot dog skin doused in ketchup and mustard colors.  Is it just me am I crazy?

Back to the subject at hand.  May 14th? Thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment