Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Which California?

So in the news today is a developing story some guy in CA is trying to get the state broken up into 6 smaller versions.  Basically it boils down to population and voting power and it's not really likely to fly.


Honestly I think if you wanted to do it and succeed 3 would be the way to go but I highly doubt congress would ever allow such a thing to occur.  But it's a fun what if game to play.


Today I'm more chipper I've done the budget again. And Again and again.  Anxiety is worse than... well something really annoying (like mimes).


48 days to go so in a week or two I'll be starting the actual intents of this blog again. (remember I was postponed in May due to stolen identity?)

I'll be going over my budget (why I think I can make $3.7k) work, the route I'll be taking (maybe the car...), the playlist I'll be listening to, the area I intend to live in all the things of that wonderful nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment