Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Hunt is on

So over the past couple days with what little free time I've had I've been apartment hunting.  Part of me is looking for a 2 bedroom for Steve and I to split.  But I'm also just keeping an eye out for any amazing deals.  I'm hoping that I don't have to go above $800 a month for myself, so currently I'm using Padmapper to scour the areas I think best suit me.

30 days out it's likely that most of these places won't be available when I get there, and if they are isn't that a sign I wouldn't want them?  But I'm hoping it'll give me an area to search more than others a pattern of prices in areas I'd like to see them in.

I'm also going to start eyeballing the job sites.  I'm not sure I'll be applying right now (unless something screams for my attention)  I'm not in LA (yet) and that could scare away potential employers.  Also the same with the apartment hunt is it possible if the same place keeps relisting the same position it may not be the place?  Kinda doing a data mining type of deal here.


I'm also contacting those I already know out there about potential roommates etc.

Tomorrow another #TBT.  Tuesday Day 2



No comments:

Post a Comment