Thursday, July 10, 2014

Kirby vs. The Crack Whore

About 7 years ago I spent most of my free time in the back of a parked truck, laptop out rhapsody on listening to music sitting by a fire drinking beers.  My free time was anywhere from 10pm to 3am.  Now the truck was located in the middle of a small town and it may seem like a not to all that eventful affair but honestly it was a bit of the opposite.

So I was searching for a picture of one of the first truck events, apparently a Bag Tag isn't as common as I thought.

The Urban Dictionry describes it as this originating from the game of tag, where several parties (generaly male) flick each others testicles with their hands without intent to injure, but to send an unpleasant twinge to the other person's testicles. The Restaurant I was working at had the habit of playing this game ( anyone notice how the back of restaurants are a completely separate culture than the normal standard?) but I ended all that.  Somehow I'd gone several months without getting tagged which had caused me to become a target.  But whenever someone attempted I usually retaliated.  I'd even nailed the GM for his attempt.  In this particular incident we were taking the truck to work it was a small two seater.  Two of the guys were up in front ,Chris and Rick, I was sitting in the back a fourth guy ,John, was talking to the two in the front.  John had tried to nail me on several occasions.  I got his attention acting as if I had some sort of secret to tell him.


Beautifully the truck took off, as if by plan.  John wasn't taking this one lying down he was upset.  He came running after the truck.  He jumped up onto the tailgate and man he looked angry.  What could I do?  I used the only weapon in my arsenal.


He fell off the back of the truck (we were probably at 9 MPH) holding his family jewels in the fetal position.  The game was never played again.  I'm glad to say I taught that kitchen the error of their ways.



One night we tracked down a fire with only my keen sense of smell.

But you probably want to know about the crack whore.  As should be apparent the location of this truck wasn't in the most upscale of neighborhoods.  The four of us were in the truck listening to music again on this night.  It was fall and the air had a bit of a chill to it, but not enough that we had a fire going.  We were all nursing our bud lights it was 1am and we'd forgotten to get any after work.   We were actually trying to figure out what to do next when over walked this women in a bathrobe.

She did not look like this.


She was probably in her upper forties and by most standards unattractive.  She was obviously high on something,  I instantly put my nose in my phone even just looking at her naked body, which was glaring out from the un-tied bathrobe, was unattractive.  I immediately started texting a girl I'd been talking to (lingo for me never pulling the trigger for anything more concrete).  Rick is an instigator and was telling Chris (he wasn't so much a friend as a guy that just kept showing up) that he should hit on her.  Much to my dismay at some point in a lul in my conversation on the phone I looked up and he had talked her out of her bathtrobe (for a cigarette I think).  I promptly got my phone back out and walked around the corner where I sat for the next couple hours texting.  I couldn't help but think she was naked already for a reason and he probably wasn't going to take kindly to Chris hitting on his women. The crack whore is in a weird way what probably got me and the girl as close as we were at that point in time.  Chris?  Well he lost his virginity to that crack whore I don't know if he had to pay.

As Always Like Click Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment