Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A New Hope


Nope it's not working for Lucasfilm...Unless.  That's for another day.

No as many of you know I'm a wrestling fan and perhaps now is the time to explain why.  My Uncles and Cousins watched it on and off for years and so naturally I did too.  But as a freshmen in high school wrestling was put to a debate.  Real or Fake.  Well I was on the side of fake.  Predetermined outcomes but actual physicality and athleticism.  Researching it I got sucked into the stories. This was while Stone Cold Steve Austin was stunning his boss all around the planet (those were the days)  So since then I've watched pretty regularly.

While researching and prepping for my journey to LA I found not one but three job openings at the WWE I qualified for.  So a possible alternate path lies ahead.  I'll plan for LA of course but if I get a phone call from Stamford I may have to take it.

I'm not sure how I'd feel about that though is it a different path is it giving up on a dream?  I don't really think so it's the same dream in a different location.  But the location is just so... Seemingly dull?  I don't know, I've never been and probably will never go.

But I just wanted people to know I'm being proactive.  This isn't a thing where I scream LAKE!!! and ignore the fact that it's 40 degrees out with snow on the ground.  It's spring I tested the water and it's warm enough.  Time to dive in.

No comments:

Post a Comment